Skullz custom photoshop shape
1. Begin by creating a new document.
I made a file 500px X 500px
2. Press "p" on your keyboard and select the "freeform pen tool" from the drop down
3. Draw out the Skullz Shape with the freeform pen tool
Make sure that you terminate each line. What this means is that every line is ended at the beginning, thus creating a circle. If you don't the shape will have breaks in it and look all messed up when you use the shape tool.
4. Finish your path drawing. Goto the top, and click Edit >Define the path as a Custom Shape
5. Select the Custom Shape tool
6. Select your new "skull" Shape
Your path is now a shape that is vectorized and can be resized to any length.
7. Your Finished
You can use your shape over and over. Here is my shape in use. Have fun.
Help and Information
Great Printing Services
What photoshop tools would you like to know more about?